BeSTGRID's Sakai Virtual Research Enviroment (VRE) facilitates collaboration and communication for specialist research communities within New Zealand.
- VRE Hosted Projects
- Discussion paper about the BeSTGRID Sakai-VRE
- Access BeSTGRID's VRE now
- FAQ on using BeSTGRIDs VRE
New Zealand researchers engaged in video conferencing and collaboration are supported by the Advanced Video Collaboration Centre, a MoRST funded national centre providing support for a range of frequently used applications and services including:
- Room based hardware and desktop software systems - H.323 based
- EVO multi platform desktop software
- Access Grid room based software systems
EVO is a collaboration system that supports point-to-point and multipoint collaborative sessions.
EVO users can communicate using audio, video and instant messaging, exchange files and share desktop applications.
.... more on EVO
- Portable AccessGRID in Action
- Contact details for AccessGRID nodes in New Zealand]
- Flash video introduction to AccessGRID
There are 5 subcategories to this category.
Articles in category "Collaboration"
There are 43 articles in this category.